Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major television network and media production company, has an immediate need for a Product Assistant in their Digital department. In this role, the Product Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Product team with TV and Movie streaming services. The position will be responsible for content testing on Mobile and Connected TVs. The candidate will also work to support various websites.
• Product support with a focus on Movie programming
• Quality assurance
• Writing, editing, and Quality Assurance skills
• Passion for Cable or Broadcast Television
• Experience using MAC and/ or PC
• Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel
• PowerPoint (desired)
• Background /courses in journalism, communication, mass media, or computer science
• Must demonstrate attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy.
• Must have interest in social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., and willingness to explore new networks as they surface.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be team-oriented.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Must demonstrate self-motivation and flexibility in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Thrives in a collaborative working environment.
Qualified candidates, please submit resumes for an immediate response.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online