Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Fe, NM
Full Time Job
Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking to fill a senior Principal Design position!
In this role, you will have a guiding hand in the full development cycle of the client's Architectural, Engineering and Show Design department. This department is responsible for the production, execution and integration of physical spaces for various shows and exhibitions.
Your work will have you providing leadership in a multi-disciplinary capacity from the initial design and conception to the final product construction. You'll be required to help build and manage a team of design managers as well as source architects, facilities engineers and show management vendors to work with internal project leaders to meet the design specs, schedules and budgets that you help to put together.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help build and produce dynamic projects and experiences with an exciting company!
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or relevant field
• 12 years of experience in a senior design and architectural role, with at least 3 years managing multi-disciplinary teams in multi million dollar design and construction projects
• extreme proficiency with CAD/Revit for drafting architecture and design
• Expertise in writing up 'Design/Bid/Build' strategies, specs and contracts
• Comprehensive understanding of industry standards and codes in regards to design and engineering for commercial building construction
This is a direct hire role with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online