Post Production Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eleventh Hour and Quibi have come together to find a solid Post Production Coordinator to assist with the production and post production of premium, short-form content.
• What You'll Do:
• Serve as liaison between Quibi Production and Post, and internal stakeholders (Creative, Finance, Legal, Business and Legal Affairs, Product, Strategy, Post etc.) as well as external partners to ensure all parties receive necessary production information in a timely fashion
• Set up, schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings related to post production
• Implement and maintain systems of communication with internal and external partners to facilitate efficient and timely distribution and delivery of Daily Essential content
• Create, maintain and update internal and external facing documents related to resources, calendars, contacts and various other documents
• Serve as post contact for external post producers and coordinators; facilitate a smooth, communicative, professional and positive working experience
• Communicate procedures and requirements to external partners to ensure adherence to policy, particularly as it relates to production and post paperwork (call sheets, PR's, contact sheets. Schedules, deliverables etc.) and processes
• Track and review deliverables as they are received; proactively review upcoming deadlines to ensure delivery schedules remain on track
• Helping to maintain and improve internal organization and data content management system.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the creative partner productions and the Quibi internal production and post production departments
What You'll Need:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3 years experience in post production on daily programming (news, sports, lifestyle)
• Experience on the buyer and seller side (i.e. Production Company and Studio, Network or Streaming Platform etc.)
• Familiarity with all phases of production and post for topical, daily and evergreen productions
• Excellent project management skills; ability to see the bigger picture while managing the details
• Self-motivated, proficient multi-tasker, able to stay organized with a high volume of projects in simultaneous phases of production
• Adept at anticipating potential issues, identifying problems, recommending and implementing solutions
• Enthusiastic team player able to communicate succinctly, emanate calm and remain focused in a high pressure, ambiguous environment
• Understanding of industry standards as it relates to production processes and practices
• Must be proficient with Movie Magic Budgeting, Google Sheets and Docs, Gdrive, Google Slides, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Airtable
• Flexibility for domestic travel as needed; ability to work across multiple time zones and in a different location than LA-based headquarters
• Vendor and crew relationships in New York, LA and internationally, a plus
Quibi provides reasonable accommodations to assist with the application process, and, if hired, to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process, providing documents in alternate format, or using specialized equipment. Please contact Quibi if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online