Office Manager - Facilities
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global talent agency, is looking for an Office Manager to join their Facilities team at their West Los Angeles headquarters. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for general office needs and handle all facility and safety issues. Responsibilities include coordinating with contractors for office construction, HVAC and janitorial needs, communicate building and team needs to management, organize safety training for employees, ensure regulatory compliance with OSHA, oversee the receipt and application of required permits, coordinate building repairs, and manage inventory of office and operations equipment.
• B.A. Degree
• 3 to 5 years of facilities management experience
• Experience managing vendors for office supplies, janitorial, basic IT needs, and kitchen upkeep
• Intermediate to advanced level experience with Google Calendar and Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to ensure office spaces are clean, and work closely with employees to maintain upkeep
• Experience working with project based and collaborative teams
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to address and resolve complaints
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an exceptional compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit resumes directly
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online