Confidential Via Staffing FirmSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2019 9:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Coordinator jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Office Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office Coordinator? Our client, a leading consumer brand, is looking for an Office Coordinator to support their busy San Francisco Distribution team! In this role, you'll handle all office administrative activities and day to day operations, including ordering of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, answering phones, and mail distribution. You'll also serve as department support as needed, including payroll and human resources administration. Additionally, you'll plan and organize office events and meetings, and serve as the liaison between the team and other local resource centers. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a global leader in consumer products!
You should have:
- a high school diploma or GED (Bachelor's degrees a plus!)
- a minimum 1-2 years of experience in an office support capacity (experience in accounting or human resources highly preferred)
- proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- strong technical acumen and familiarity with standard office machines
- top notch communicative, collaborative, organizational, and time management skills, with the proven ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- direct store delivery or route accounting experience a plus!
This is an on-site, part time (about 25-28 hours/week) role in the South San Francisco, CA, area, with compensation between $20-24/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.