Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a major Themed Entertainment company is currently looking for a Master Scheduler. The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing and integrating comprehensive project plans and schedules throughout the project. Collects, integrates and monitors current project schedules, future projects and anticipated projects into a Portfolio Master Schedule providing management input into future project selection, providing hypothetical input and analysis and project execution timing requirements. Also, responsible to track current and forecast future resource needs based on the Portfolio Master Schedule.
• Supervise project, scope documents and identification of deliverables.
• Oversee and assist in the development of the appropriate level of detail for work package definition, including durations and logic sequences.
• Establish policy, scheduling procedures and templates to ensure effective support of project needs.
• Oversee coordination and integration of schedule input from all internal and external sources.
• Develop project schedule, modify as necessary and assist staff in specific portfolio requirements.
• Generate and review report progress, evaluate and resolve variances and develop work-around plans.
• Conduct resource loading analysis as required.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Complex; established procedures not available. Major decision-making; detailed understanding of complex issues. Influences decisions of major nature. High degree of tact & diplomacy to obtain favorable decisions or maintain good will.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business Management, construction, or engineering required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years' theme park environment experience preferred. 7-10 years planning and scheduling or cost engineering experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
qualified candidates please submit resume.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online