Manager Of Retail Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a skincare company, is currently searching for a Manager of Retail Marketing. The Manager of Retail Marketing is responsible for supporting the sales and retail marketing team for all needs of North America retailers and international markets. This position will be instrumental in overseeing project management and execution of all retailer assets, merchandising, and promotional and launch calendars for brick & mortar and dot.com retailers.
• Oversee project management and execution of retailer assets, merchandising, promotional and launch calendars for timely delivery to retailers.
• Manage image, content and copy requests, timelines and delivery for retailer dot.com updates for launches, campaign/seasonal updates, animations and digital campaigns.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including retail sales planning, innovation, product development and supply chain to ensure new products, sampling and promotional programs are shipped on time.
• Participate in strategic customer meetings including weekly calls, QBRs and market/line reviews.
• Create and maintain customer-specific marketing calendars.
• Communicate with Field team to share account specific marketing plans and revisions.
• Assist in executing integrated marketing campaigns that adapt and translate brand marketing campaigns to specific retailer needs, ensuring campaigns are 360 and deliver consistent messaging across all consumer touchpoints at the retailer level.
• Partner with internal brand, PR, social media and influencer marketing teams to brainstorm and deliver 360 marketing activation programs that promote retail sell-thru of new launches and promotions.
• Create and deliver promotional analyses and data/insight driven recommendations to drive growth and efficiencies.
• Develop and perform competitive research and administrative tasks as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree is required.
• Seven (7) or more years of relevant experience in sales/marketing role is required.
• Strong collaboration, written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail with superior organizational and time management skills.
• Willingness to learn in the moment with a self-motivated drive for success.
• Knowledge of beauty industry, a plus.
• Understanding of digital marketing, a plus.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
qualified candidate, please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online