Live Show Producer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the development and management of all assigned project-related aesthetic, show, and guest-experience elements. The Show Producer defines and ensures compliance with Creative goals and intent; informing and advising Senior Management of Project status and Issues. Acts as the Creative Lead on assigned projects, supervising any assigned staff and workloads and determines strategies ensuring the successful completion of all tasks and/or assignments through all aspects of design and production from original concept through final installation. The Show Producer shall be responsible for ensuring conformance with any and all 3rd party Intellectual Properties from a creative standpoint.
• The Show Producer is the Responsible Individual to ensure the Project's Creative Design Intent is successfully achieved in all guest-experience related aspects of the Project. As part of the Project's leadership team, the Show Producer is responsible to partner with the team to develop, review and manage scopes, contract documents, cost estimates, schedules, strategies and work plans to align with achieving the Project's creative intent.
• Assures guest-experience and creative design intent is properly designed, developed, articulated and documented. Manages and interfaces with appropriate internal and external resources through every phase of design, production and installation to ensure Creative Intent Documentation (artwork, models, design packages, treatments etc.) is properly developed and that Attraction Scopes, Close-out Documentation and Quality Standards consistently align with the Project's creative intent.
• Develops and manages work plans, estimates, schedules and tasks for all creative design and art direction activities in support of the overall Project goals and strategies. Ensure appropriate level and number of design, art direction and specialist resources are assigned as needed throughout the project.
• Develops and manages strategic sourcing and staffing plans to support show development and production efforts. Makes employment decisions, including hiring, terminating and promotional recommendations. Evaluates subordinate personnel on creative, technical, leadership and interpersonal skills. Negotiates and procures outside resources as necessary. Ensures that staffing and resources are contracted and approved to deliver project deliverables in accordance with and approved project budgets and schedules.
• Manages, interprets, communicates and presents Project concept and design intent development to a variety of audiences throughout the Project process.
• Ensures conformance with, and acquires creative approvals from, 3rd Party Licensors as required, to provide design direction that is in conformance with any and all 3rd Party brand standards.
• Develops, manages and reports status on design and production budgets schedules.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Non-routine; general policies applied to frequently changing situations. Influences decisions of moderate nature requiring high degree of tact, diplomacy and, maturity.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Theatrical Arts, Theme Park Associated Design or related field is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Required 3-5 Years: experience in theme park design and design management. Required 5-7 Years: experience in theatrical, theme park or other media related design/production field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required: experience as an Associate Show Producer for theme park attraction projects in Design through Installation.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online