Learning & Organizational Development Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmPigeon Forge, TN
Full Time Job
Our client, a theme park and resort company, is in need of a Learning and Organizational Manager. This role exists to manage the training and development programs for all leaders at the client's Parks & Resorts. The responsibilities include building curriculum and plans for various levels of leadership that develop leaders' skills and support our principles, and core values to constantly improve.
• Manage training and development programs for leaders across all properties of the client's company.
• Manage and facilitate change management programs.
• Create and/or source curriculum and classes that contribute to improving the skills of leaders and front-line employees based on the needs of teams.
• Build and leverage workforce analytics and follow-up programs to evaluate the impact of the training classes on business performance.
• Create an annual Training and Development Plan focused on needs identified by HR and operating teams, and that supports a strong development culture.
• Teach training classes.
• Obtain and/or produce effective training materials utilizing Adult Learning methodologies and an A.D.D.I.E. design model.
• Create and manage development programs for all levels of leadership that include multiple facets beyond training such as project work, mentorships, and performance goals.
• Manage property training events such as Leadership U, and similar programs as scheduled.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• College degree required. Degree in Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development, or Business preferred.
• Minimum 5 years training experience in a business or equivalent professional setting.
• Experience directly supervising at least 2 employees.
• Theme park experience or experience in a business with a large seasonal staff preferred.
• Strong working knowledge, including the ability to teach common office software for presentations, word processing, spreadsheets and interoffice communication.
• Must have a TN driver's license and ability to obtain auto insurance.
This is a direct hire role based in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online