Learning & Development Specialist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major entertainment company in Los Angeles is excited to add a Learning & Development professional to join their team! L&D will focus on companywide employee engagement, training, development, and talent management while using their amazing skills to find creative ways to design and implement hands-on programs to improve employee engagement while educating and recognizing performance.
• Bachelor's degree in a business or HR discipline
• Minimum 4 years' experience in learning and talent development, organizational development and/or human resources.
• Excellent communication and presentation/facilitation skills.
• Experience with LMS and learning portal technologies, HRIS and HRMS systems preferred.
• An upbeat, outgoing attitude that can work with employees of all levels and get them excited about training A MUST!
This is a full-time opportunity on the West Side and interviews are taking place immediately.
Please submit resume to for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online