Lead Digital Marketing Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client is seeking a Lead Digital Marketing Manager who will run point for their digital media campaigns in Music, Events, Apparel and Brand initiatives. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to mobilize a team of marketing specialists as well as the capacity to deliver impactful results for their priority projects.
What You'll Do...
• Develop and drive robust digital marketing plans to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and consumption across all online verticals for the company's brand and music priorities.
• Foster relationships with key digital partners and collaborate on promotional activations, content creation, contesting, and other opportunities.
• Have a keen eye for digital trends, consumer behavior, and new technologies to introduce novel marketing campaigns in line with the company's objectives.
• Develop and implement audience data collection campaigns.
• Interpret DSP streaming reports and develop bespoke campaigns to increase streaming consumption for frontline and catalogue release.
• Quantify the success and efficacy of paid media campaigns, webstore efforts, social engagement, and promotions using analytics tools.
• Provide strategic support and contribute to the growth of sales/revenue of the apparel business.
• Lead the update and optimization of all owned websites, including UX design and feature requisition.
• Set the agenda for influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations with creative vendors.
• Prospect opportunities to establish the brand across new channels, reaching and engaging with new audiences.
• Work with in-house and external content creators to conceptualize snackable content for social media and video streaming platforms.
• Work with the Marketing Director to set quarterly/annual department objectives.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to a multi-disciplined team of content, social, and direct marketers.
• Actively support in the employee experience and company culture.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role within media, multi-brand eCommerce, or music. Experience in, or passion, for electronic music a plus.
• 2 years of experience leading and managing a team.
• Strong existing relationships with online partners, particularly Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Giphy, Twitter, Triller, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects, and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and strong oral and written communication ability. Must be adept at communicating creative concepts and projects to a wide range of audiences.
• Self-starter and flexible; able to quickly and calmly respond to changing artist and label requirements.
• A passion for digital innovation and digital trends.
• Skilled in managing external stakeholders including artists and managers.
• Photo and video editing skills are a bonus.
This is a direct hire role based in LA or Vancouver with salary DOE. Client is open to discussing relocation expenses if not currently living in either city. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online