Lead 3D Production Artist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an international new media organization focusing on bringing immersive reality experiences to life, has an immediate need for a Lead 3D Production Artist. In this role, the Lead 3D Production Artist will be responsible for creating 3D models, visual effects, and animations for immersive and interactive experiences, and will work with both classic media and real-time production software.
• Produce and design 3D characters, organic and hardscape assets, and bring them to life utilizing LookDev, model, light, animate, texture, post process effects, and integration into physical environments.
• Create CG graphics, assets, and animations utilizing industry standard software and an Unreal pipeline.
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for designer, motion graphic artists, developers, and senior leadership team.
• Contribute to concept, design, and production planning for immersive games and experiences.
• Create proof-of-concepts, demos, and other means of conveying concepts and design prior to launching into full production.
• Work closely with cross disciplinary teams including Design, Motion, and Product and Engineering teams.
• Support game designers in order to create meaningful responsive experiences for use in advanced and immersive applications.
• Ability to work closely with senior leadership team.
• 5 to 10 years of relevant industry experience.
• Working knowledge of industry standard software such as 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, Adobe Creative Suite. Rendering software including Redshift, Octane, V-Ray; Houdini knowledge a strong plus.
• Strong experience in Unreal Engine 4 and knowledge of Unreal Engine 5. Memory management techniques for balancing visual quality with performance is preferred.
• Unreal Blueprint Visual Scripting System experience.
• Virtual production experience.
• Passion for gaming, video live-streaming, sports, or eSports.
• Must have a collaborative, mentor mentality to support and assist team members in troubleshooting, aesthetics, and creative strategies.
• Portfolio of previous professional work and completed projects.
• Experience creating compelling characters and environments.
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Los Angeles area (hybrid) with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online