Labor Relations Specialist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Fe, NM
Full Time Job
Our client, an innovator in interactive and themed entertainment, is looking to add a Labor Relations Specialist to their team!
In this role, you will be an integral part of the human resources team, helping to create a positive work experience from the top down. Your work will have you interfacing directly with other Labor Relations teams as well as unions, drafting, analyzing, and presenting proposals, reports and regulations, coordinating various meetings and trainings, as well as managing documents and contracts.
This is an amazing opportunity to foster the culture of an exciting company!
You should have:
• A Bachelor's degree in Huan Resources, Labor Relations or a related field
• 3 years of experience with human resources administration as well as in a Director-level executive admin support role
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive suites as well as Box
• A high level of verbal and written communication skill, effectively working with all levels of company employees
• The ability to think on your feet and handle a diverse set of responsibilities in a team-oriented environment often working confidential material
This is a contract role that will begin as remote work but will eventually be based in the Santa Fe area with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online