Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading music and recording organization, is looking for a Junior Curator to join their Music Strategy team! In this role, you'll use your expertise in all genres and passion for music to assist with the curation, editorial, and strategic output on streaming services to help meet business goals and build audiences: you'll creative playlist hypotheses and advanced curation strategies, analyze and produce performance data to support further optimization strategy, and work with label teams, artists, and other internal contacts, among other duties.This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a global leader in music!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Music, Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- a minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional experience curating or programming music, with existing relationships within the music industry, awareness of industry trends, and deep knowledge of and passion for music
- experience in brand development
- proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote, digital and streaming platforms, streaming analytics tools, and Canva
- the ability to visualize data, with an interest in data and statistics
- excellent collaborative skills
- design skills a plus!
This is a three month project which will be remote to start, but may require reporting to a Hollywood area office, with compensation of $20-22/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online