Internal Communications Specialist - Themed Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmTennessee, IL
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Internal Communications Specialist - Themed Entertainment jobs in Tennessee-IL
Search all Internal Communications Specialist - Themed Entertainment postings
Full Time Job
Our client, a theme park and resort company in Tennessee, has an immediate need for an Internal Communications Specialist to join their growing and rapidly expanding team! In this role, the Internal Communications Specialist will be responsible for the daily creation and distribution of internal communication through various channels including bi-weekly newsletters, communication boards, digital monitors, and social media outlets. This position produces content that effectively communicates updates, need-to-know information, and upcoming events with internal employees that accurately reflects their unique company culture.
• Maintain the company's communication website and its related functions.
• Design and implement materials including company newsletters, handbooks, training materials, and recognition program collateral.
• Actively manage employment related social media outlets with regular postings to encourage high levels of engagement.
• Produce content for events and initiatives such as town hall meetings, leadership training, recognition ceremonies, communication website, and training.
• Produce and manage an employee recognition calendar that aligns the promotion of employees through all internal communication channels.
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of all internal employee communication.
• Maintain breakroom signage and communication strategies.
• Ensure consistent messaging and measuring is being done across all communication channels.
• Support recognition and appreciation events.
• Operate as a liaison between Communications and Marketing teams.
• College degree or practical equivalent experience required. Degree in Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development, or Business preferred (recent college graduates welcome!).
• Minimum 2 years communication experience in a business or equivalent professional setting (internships count as experience!).
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Suites; including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Experience in a business with a large seasonal staff preferred.
• Excellent writing skills.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Pigeon Forge, Tennessee area with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates please send resumes directly for immediate consideration.