Human Resources Specialist
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an honorary organization for the film industry, is looking for a Human Resources Specialist to support their HR team! In this role, the HR Specialist will assist with planning companywide events, coordinating projects, onboarding, creating reports, presentations and org charts, and assist with facilitating training and development workshops. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in HR workflow processes and have a long-term interest in Human Resources.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an HR focused role
• Strong project coordination skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Proficiency with Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, and ADP Workforce
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• B.A. Degree or equivalent work experience
This is an exceptional temp-to-perm opportunity with room for growth and advancement in a dynamic Human Resources team. Qualified candidates, please send resumes
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online