Human Resources Business Partner
Confidential Via Staffing FirmPigeon Forge, TN
Full Time Job
Our client, a theme park and resort company, is in need of an HR Business Partner. The role of the Human Resources Business Partner is to serve as the on-grounds Human Resources subject matter expert at assigned lodging properties. The HRBP will align HR initiatives and functions with the business objectives and needs.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to create solutions that meet the needs of the organization, including HR systems and business processes and ensuring the services provided meet the needs of the organization, hosts and the operating teams.
• Partner with the Employee Relations manager and leaders at all levels in understanding and implementing company policies related to performance, discipline, and related topics; conduct internal investigations and recommends actions to be taken by leadership.
• Ensure all leaders within the company are trained with relevant coaching and employee relation skills and best practices for holding hosts accountable for job expectations.
• Counsel leadership and hosts on applicable Equal Employment Opportunity laws including Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and other federal and state laws. Manage risk and compliance for the company.
• Develop and utilize quality talent acquisition sources to recruit top tier industry specific staff.
• Responsible for full recruitment cycle of leadership level positions.
• Drive annual performance evaluation process for all hosts at the lodging properties.
• Oversee the compliance and auditing of required posters and notices at the lodging properties.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state labor laws, and Company policies and procedures.
• Communicate one-on-one as well as to large groups to accurately explain benefits programs.
• Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
• Partner with the Training and Communication Team to drive Host recognition/appreciation events and programs, e.g. Host of the Month for lodging properties.
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Minimum 3 years' professional human resources generalist experience.
• College degree required. Degree in employee relations, human resources, organizational development, or business preferred. 6 Years of related HR experience may be accepted in-lieu of the college degree.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
• Hospitality experience or experience in a business with a large seasonal staff preferred.
• Must successfully pass a background check.
• Must have or have the ability to obtain a TN driver's license and state required auto insurance.
This is a direct hire role based in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online