HRIS Assistant / Human Resources
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading studio, is looking for an Assistant to support their HRIS team! In this role, you'll use your high level of attention to detail to help maintain and file HRIS related documents: you'll prepare, input and audit personnel data, perform routine data entry into HRIS, initiate new hire paperwork, and assist the HRIS Analyst, among other duties. This is a great opportunity to develop with a global leader in entertainment!
• You should have:
• a Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years relevant professional experience, including comfort handling large data sets (internships ok!)
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Long-term interest in Human Resources
• Excellent multitasking, organizational, and time management skills
This is an ongoing temporary project which will be remote to start, but which may require eventually reporting to a Los Angeles area office, with compensation of $16-20/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online