HRIS Analyst W/ Workday
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2020 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HRIS Analyst W/ Workday jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all HRIS Analyst W/ Workday postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HRIS Analyst W/ Workday? Our client, a global talent agency, has an immediate need for a Workday HRIS Analyst to support their HR Operations team. In this role, the HRIS Analyst will provide specialized HRIS support services for their Workday HCM system including daily system maintenance, ongoing system improvements, and monitoring data integrity. Duties include identifying data issues and providing solutions, performing audits, assisting with the implementation of system upgrades, assessing system enhancements while minimizing impact on end-users, providing technical support, and training end-users.
• B.A. Degree
• 2 years of experience with Workday HCM, specifically with business process configuration
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
• Strong critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and work with people at all levels
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Long-term interest in HRIS
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with full benefits located in the Beverly Hills area. Qualified candidates please submit resumes This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.