Venue General Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmDallas, TX
Full Time Job
Our client, a global interactive entertainment company, is looking to add a General Manager to their team!
In this role you will build up and lead the operations of a top of line experiential venue!
Your work will have you as the lynchpin in launching the new venue, from design and layout to hiring and guiding its operational staff, managing its budgets and vendors, as well as coordinating with executives and other internal teams to produce exciting and innovative strategies to ensure a high-quality customer experience,
This is a perfect opportunity to help build a brand new and exciting venue and team!
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• 7 years of venue operations experience, with a minimum of 3 years leading and developing teams and talent
• Expertise in helping to create distinctive and unique customer experiences
• A high level comprehension of business and financial analytics and their application in venue growth and development as well as negotiations
• A collaborative mindset with great communication skills
• The flexibility, drive and confidence to work through and effectively prioritize a constant stream of new information and complex problems
This is a full time, onsite role in the Dallas area, with a salary in the $150-$170k range. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online