Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global talent and representation agency, has an immediate need for Facilities Assistant to support their Facilities Management team. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the team responsible for managing the office building and property. Duties include phone coverage, scheduling, processing expense reports, assisting with coordination of office moves, submitting work orders, requesting housekeepers, tracking and updating floor maps, dealing with vendors, and managing issues related to leases and service contracts. This opportunity is geared towards candidates seeking a career in facilities operations.
• 1 to 3 years of progressive administrative experience with strong call management and scheduling experience
• Experience working in a facilities management capacity
• Strong command of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with lease administration and service contracts preferred
• Customer service oriented, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility with schedule, and available to work overtime when required
• Long-term interest in facilities management
• B.A. Degree and an entertainment background preferred
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online