Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2020 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Facilities Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Facilities Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Facilities Assistant? Our client, a global talent and representation agency, has an immediate need for Facilities Assistant to support their Facilities Management team. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the team responsible for managing the office building and property. Duties include phone coverage, scheduling, processing expense reports, assisting with coordination of office moves, submitting work orders, requesting housekeepers, tracking and updating floor maps, dealing with vendors, and managing issues related to leases and service contracts. This opportunity is geared towards candidates seeking a career in facilities operations.
• 1 to 3 years of progressive administrative experience with strong call management and scheduling experience
• Experience working in a facilities management capacity
• Strong command of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with lease administration and service contracts preferred
• Customer service oriented, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility with schedule, and available to work overtime when required
• Long-term interest in facilities management
• B.A. Degree and an entertainment background preferred
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.