Executive Assistant - Legal / Compliance
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global talent agency, is looking for an Executive Assistant with a legal / compliance background to support a busy compliance executive. In this role, you will be responsible for rolling calls, heavy scheduling, travel coordination, and processing expense reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Research and documentation on current federal and state regulatory matters
• Drafting policies and compliance reports
• Staying up to date with global regulatory changes relating to the entertainment industry
• Understanding the workflow relationship of both the compliance department and agency
• Coordinate with external auditors and regulators, and internal departments
• B.A. Degree
• Juris Doctorate preferred, or paralegal equivalent experience
• Strong research and documentation skills
• Basic understanding of compliance mandates
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience working in a publicly traded company
• Intermediate to advanced level MS Office
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity located in the Beverly Hills area. Qualified candidates please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online