Executive Assistant - Chief Innovation Officer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
One of the entertainment industry's leading talent agencies has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Innovation Officer. The CIO's primary function is to provide leadership and state-of-the-art approaches to develop and empower employees companywide.
In this role, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the CIO including rolling calls, calendar management, written correspondence, taking meeting minutes, expense reports, travel coordination and general administrative duties. In addition, the Executive Assistant will assist with event planning, budgeting, and research.
• B.A. Degree
• 2 years of high-level administrative experience, preferably supporting a high-level executive
• Experience with event planning / coordinating
• Passionate about company culture and ways to develop and inspire employees via technology
• Tech savvy, with an entrepreneurial, start-up mentality
• Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality and discretion
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Agency and/or entertainment industry experience preferred
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Beverly Hills area with competitive benefits and compensation. Please submit resumes directly
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online