Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer / Beverly Hills and Irvine
Our client, a global talent agency, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Accounting Officer. In this role, you will be providing advanced level administrative support to a C-level executive including scheduling and coordinating meetings, call management, processing expense reports, email correspondence and special projects. Please note, this role requires working alternately in their Beverly Hills and Irvine offices.
• B.A. Degree (major in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting a plus)
• 3 – 5 years of experience supporting an executive
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs
• Experience using Concur software
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience supporting an executive in an entertainment or media company preferred
• Interest or background in finance or accounting a plus
• Ability to work in a corporate entertainment environment
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online