Director Of Product Management
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a newly formed organization built to redefine how the world experiences content is excited to add a Director of Product Management to their team!
This position will lead product strategy and execution from the ground up and will be responsible for defining the experience for all guests and clients (website, app, and in-venue). The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a solid background in product management especially including new product launches, and should have experience leading teams in entertainment, ticketing, venue, and/or related tech markets.
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree with a strong technical background; MBA a plus.
• 7 years of product management experience in an agile product development setting
• Experience with ticketing, food, and beverage, and/or event-related technologies, systems, and vendors
• Willing to roll up sleeves and do the groundwork required in a new venture
• Experience applying research, data, and analytics to improve overall product experience
This is a full-time role based out of Los Angeles with a salary in the $170k-$200k range, DOE, plus bonus and benefits. For immediate consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online