Digital Media Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leader in music talent and development, is looking for Digital Media Assistants!
In this role, you will provide support in a music strategy and tactics department, tackling a wide range of tasks. Your work will require your extensive knowledge of digital supply chains and business processes to collaborate with external partners and other internal teams to maintain an extensive catalog and database of records, process metadata for distribution, and analyze and keep teams informed and up to date on release data and distribution instructions.
This is an excellent chance to join up with a global leader in the music industry!
You should have:
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• 1 years of experience in digital supply chain management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, specifically in data entry, proofreading, and successful collaboration with team members
• An attention to detail and knack for multi-tasking and prioritization
• Proficiency with presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc) and data analysis (SQL, Excel, Google BigQuery, etc)
This is a five-month remote contract with the possibility of being on-site in Santa Monica, with a salary of $22/hour. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online