Digital Content Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a top tier entertainment conglomerate, is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a content strategy across every digital channel to thoughtfully engage customers with the brand's image, objective and end product. You will collaborate with internal teams to generate ideas and campaigns for use across multiple mediums and different social media channels, planning and adhering to a content roadmap while analyzing metrics, dependencies and output to more efficiently deliver resources and content both internally and to clients and consumers. This is an exciting chance to work with an established brand in creative innovation!
You should have:
• a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
• three or more years of experience in digital content delivery or production
• Strong knowledge of pop culture, music and especially hip hop or urban culture
• strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress or other Content Management Software
• strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with a focus on effectively communicating with and supporting multiple teams throughout the organization
• detail-oriented mindset and the ability to work well under deadlines in a rapidly shifting, high growth workplace while maintaining brand consistency and content optimization
This is a fulltime, on site role in Los Angeles with a salary in the $105K range. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online