Creative Lead To A-List Film Director
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Creative Lead To A-List Film Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Lead To A-List Film Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Lead To A-List Film Director? Creative Lead to A-List Film Director
Our client, an A-list Film Director, is looking for a Creative Lead to assist and support them with the creative aspects of current and upcoming projects. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, entertainment-based Assistant familiar with both the creative process of film development, and day-to-day administrative functions to support the Director.
In this role, the Creative Lead will assist with development, research, reviewing incoming scripts, script coverage, post-production, and managing the current Personal Assistant. Additionally, the Creative Lead will be required to travel with the Director during production, on set, and for events during award season.
• 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at an A-List level
• Experience working on set
• Proficient with script coverage and pitching submissions
• Post-production experience
• Development and research experience
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality and discretion
• Flexibility to be on call 24/7 for urgent matters
• Management/leadership experience preferred
• B.A. Degree
This is a temporary-to-permanent opportunity with full-benefits. Qualified candidates please submit resumes This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.