Box Office / Guest Services Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a Box Office / Guest Services Manager to join their team in Las Vegas. In this exciting new role, the Box Office / Guest Services Manager will be responsible for ticketing, managing staff, hiring, training, budgeting, front of house responsibilities, implementing policies and procedures, working closely with Human Resources, and providing an exceptional guest experience.
Requirements for this role include:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in entertainment, hospitality, and operations (preferably in Las Vegas)
• Box office management, ticketing, and hands on POS experience
• Leadership experience and ability to work closely with Human Resources
• Previous leadership experience in the attraction, museum or public space
• Exceptional customer service / client relations expertise
• Interest in the arts and a creative business culture
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with an exceptional compensation and benefits package. Please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online