Attractions General Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
Our client, a national tourist venue firm, is looking for an Attractions General Manager to join their team!
In this role, you will be in charge of the daily operation and success of one of their flagship locations!
In addition to staffing and managing the operations teams, you will be tasked with the development of growth strategies, maintaining the budget, and helping to maximize both guest satisfaction as well as venue profits.
This is a great opportunity to help guide the operation of a historic and exciting tourist venue!
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• 3 years of management experience in the hospitality or attractions industries with additional experience in handling cash management
• Expertise with spreadsheets and other office productivity software as well as operational technologies
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication competency
• A flexible mindset and availability to handle the various needs and deadlines of the venue
This is a full time, onsite role in the Knoxville, TN area with a salary in the $70k- $95K range DOE as well as relocation compensation. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online