Assistants - Talent Agency
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global talent agency, has an Immediate need for Assistants to provide desk coverage and administrative assistance for entertainment agents / executives in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Requirements for these roles are as follows:
• B.A. Degree (recent college graduates welcome!)
• Experience with ''rolling calls''
• Scheduling appointments in Outlook
• 1 to 2 years of experience in an entertainment-based Assistant or Desk Coverage role (internship experience okay)
• Previous experience at a talent agency, studio or network preferred
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, corporate environment (suits, tie, business professional attire)
• Exceptional level of polish/professionalism, and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Good administrative skill set
Note: Entertainment experience is not required for qualified Assistants who are comfortable and experienced working in traditional, corporate departments (i.e. information technology, legal, HR, corporate communications).
These positions are in the Beverly Hills area, and start immediately. Qualified candidates can submit resumes directly
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online