Assistant, Studio Floater
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major entertainment studio based out of Santa Monica, CA is excited to add entry-level Assistants to their team! This person will be responsible for acting as gate-keeper and intercepting all calls as well as managing complex calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports and overall day-to-day desk coverage operations.
• 1 years of experience providing administrative support in an entertainment environment, internships ok
• Must be able to roll calls and manage a busy calendar
• Bachelors Degree [preferred]
• The ability to anticipate needs and always be 5 steps ahead!
• An upbeat, professional and helpful demeanor
Positions are project-based and have the opportunity to become full-time depending on performance.
Pay range: $14.25./hr-$17.00/hr. DOE
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online