Assistant - Licensing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global live entertainment and events organization, is looking for an assistant to support their Licensing team! In this role, you'll help to administer product approvals for a variety of artists from concept through to final samples: you'll generate approval forms, prep and ship samples, review samples, and log the final approval, among other responsibilities. You'll also assist with light marketing tasks, including research for one-sheets and brand books, and style guide updates. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with an industry leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field, with a minimum 1 year of related experience [internships ok!]
- familiarity with inventory and supply chain software [experience with DSI highly preferred!]
- thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- experience with account management, including managing clients & vendors
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and time management skills, with a proven attention to detail
- an interest in music a plus!
This is a 2-3 month contract role in the East Cut area of San Francisco, CA, with compensation around $15-16/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online