Assistant / Information Technology - Talent Agency
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a large and established talent agency, is looking for an Assistant to support their Information Technology Executive. In this role, the Assistant will provide administrative support to the IT Executive including rolling calls, calendar management, reserving conference rooms, managing expense reports, preparing presentations, and social media research.
This is an excellent junior level assistant opportunity for recent college graduates with a passion for technology, social media and entertainment.
• B.A. Degree
• 1 to 3 years of progressive administrative assistance in a support role capacity (internship experience counts too!)
• Some experience or background in information technology and social media
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate entertainment environment
• Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office skills
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers at all levels
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality and time sensitive items
• Entertainment background preferred
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity located in the Beverly Hills area. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online