Art Director - Key Art / Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major television network and media production company, has an immediate need for an Art Director who will be responsible for all key art and brand design to join their innovative and expanding team.
In this role, the Art Director of Key Art will be responsible for overseeing and managing the creative brand and vision for all key art, collaborating with internal Production and Programming teams, and work very closely with external agencies. In addition, they will utilize their leadership experience in order to oversee the day-to-day workflow of key art, have strong project management skills, and proven conceptual skills.
• Responsible for the direction of key art from concept to completion.
• Manages and collaborate with internal partners and external agencies in the creation of key art.
• Ability to receive, modify or redevelop creative in response to feedback from Executive Leaders, internal partners, and VP of Brand Design.
• Utilizes exceptionally creative and conceptual key art skills.
• Strong grasp of major print and key art trends and how to apply them to achieve brand goals.
• Stays up to date on current creative trends and technical advancements.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while balancing high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate and work effectively with key art photographers and external agencies.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Team Leaders on creative and brand development.
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal, who understands the association between strategy, content, brand. and audience.
• Participate in brief, creative brainstorms, and team meetings.
• Translate Creative Brief concepts into effective and original creative.
• 8 to 10 years of managing and designing branded key art in the entertainment field or creative agency.
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience.
• Experience working with external agencies and freelance photographers.
• Experience managing talent on set.
• Adobe Creative Suite experience.
• Passionate and curious about key art, design, TV, movies, streaming and all things entertainment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts or related field.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in Los Angeles (hybrid) with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit resumes / samples of work for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online