Art Director - Immersive Media
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading design agency and media studio, is looking for an Immersive Media Art Director to join their team! In this role, you'll oversee the development of all visual content throughout the project life cycle, from Blue Sky through opening: you'll develop the project vision, crafting a look and feel that honors creative intent in a variety of mediums, including storyboards, beat boards, matte painting, 3D modeling, and dimensional design. You'll also work alongside other internal creatives, ensuring that a high-quality media based experience is delivered. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in media design, using a mix of your tactical hands on and conceptual abilities!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or a related field
- a minimum 3-5 years of related experience in themed entertainment, Theatre Design or Dimensional Design
- proficiency with hand drawn abilities, the Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, InDesign, Maya, Cinema4D, and SketchUp
- the proven ability to work within a variety of art forms, including 3D modeling, animation and VFX
- knowledge of complex show delivery technologies, i.e. programming, lighting, effects, digital media production, audio reinforcement, interactive technologies, and animated figures
- projection mapping experience a plus!
This is a freelance-to-fulltime opportunity in the Burbank, CA, area, with compensation of 100-110K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online