Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Accounting Supervisor W/ Entertainment Background
Large and established entertainment company in Beverly Hills has an immediate need for an Accounting Supervisor, preferably with an entertainment background. In this role, the Accounting Supervisor will provide leadership and coaching for the accounting team, measure their performance, effectively communicate with internal and external customers, and provide analysis and reports to senior leadership. Additionally, the Supervisor will be responsible for interviewing/hiring, training, and resolving employee related issues. Most importantly, the Supervisor will develop and inspire the accounting team to achieve optimum potential.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field
• Minimum 5 years of progressive accounting experience
• Minimum 5 years of managerial / leadership experience
• Entertainment accounting experience highly preferred
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
• Deep understanding of accounting principles, accruals and deferred revenue
• Ability to lead a diverse accounting team
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes directly for an immediate reply.
November 26, 2019
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online