Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2021 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounting Clerk jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Accounting Clerk postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounting Clerk? Our client, a progressive and dynamic talent agency, has an immediate need for an Accounting Clerk preferably with an entertainment background. In this role, you will be responsible for basic accounts receivable and accounts payable duties, billing, following up on outstanding invoices, creating / maintaining detailed Excel spreadsheets, data entry, and assisting with special projects. The Accounting Clerk will be dealing directly with clients and should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
• B. A. Degree
• 1 to 2 years of basic accounting experience
• Long-term interest in accounting
• Experience with accounting in entertainment strongly preferred
• Microsoft Office proficient, with intermediate to advanced level Excel
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
This is a part-time, temp opportunity with the option of going permanent, in-house on a full-time basis.
Qualified candidates, send resumes directly This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.