Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a digital marketing agency, is looking to bring in an Account Manager!
In this role, you will support and produce live and virtual events and B2B marketing programs for a key client for this agency. Your work will have you working with the Account Director to build and maintain relations and operational delivery with this business partner. You will not only manage logistics for online and in-person events but you will also manage cross-disciplinary teams and resources, using detailed data and analytics to ensure the success and future efficacy of both.
This is a chance to be an integral part of the successful creative partnership of an exciting company and one of its major clients!
You should have:
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• 5 years of project management, event production, and client and vendor management experience
• 6 years of client-facing experience at a creative agency or production studio
• Expert knowledge of building budgets as well as effective presentations with complex and analytical content
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in your ability to work with and positively influence interdisciplinary teams and colleagues as well as clients
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and marketing tools
This is a direct hire role based in New York City with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online