Social Media Manager
Eleven Arts, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eleven Arts is looking for a passionate Social Media Manager eager to work in anime. They will be responsible for planning and executing the day-to-day functions of social media for the company. They will work with the team to develop an innovative and effective social media strategy, plan and budget, focusing on analytics and company brand.
• Plan and oversee the execution of social media calendar and budget
• Monitor, measure and continually update best practices by platform
• Develop innovative social media plans for all campaigns, initiatives, and promotions
• Gather, prioritize, and execute social media requests from internal and external teams
• Oversee the development and maintenance of all social channels ensuring content is interesting, promotes company messaging, and tailored for our customer and their lifestyle
• Research and monitor competitive social media campaigns and share analysis and recommendations with team members
• Implement tests and best practices to continue each platforms success
• Plan out and execute influencer partnerships each month across all categories
• Create and present detailed influencer decks and recaps after every promotional campaign to provide concrete measures of effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills, And Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• Extensive use of social media either personally or professionally required.
• Anime knowledge is a must.
• Ability to create assets in Photoshop, Premiere, or other comparable softwares a must.
• Must have strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid business relationships internally and externally.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have demonstrated experience and a strong understanding of social media channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, and forums.
• Must have experience with online monitoring and measuring platforms
Joining Eleven Arts means joining a tight-knit team of passionate and forward-looking anime fans bringing the very best anime films to North America. We're always looking for highly motivated and adaptable individuals who want to do great work and grow in the process. We are a smaller company, so every member's contributions are tangible, and every new idea is heard. Help us shape the future of anime in North America! Apply now!
Also, please include 5 fake posts for Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (preferably a mix) that you could have made for our company. You do not have to use our titles, but it is recommended. This is the most important part of the application. Have fun with these! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online