Intern - General
Eleven Arts, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - General jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - General postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - General? Fall General Intern
Eleven Arts is seeking bright and self-motivated individuals to join our team as interns for the fall! Eleven Arts has distributed critically acclaimed films such as Japanese Academy Award winner A Silent Voice, Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms, Liz and the Blue Bird, and our latest film Satoshi Kon's Millennium Actress. We've also distributed esteemed writer and director Mari Okada's other works, The Anthem of the Heart and Anohana The Movie:The Flower We Saw That Day, as well as popular franchise films like The Last: Naruto the Movie, Boruto: Naruto the Movie, Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale, and more. We aim to provide you with hands on experience in anime film distribution and live action production.
Interns may have the opportunity to accompany staff to events like screenings and local anime conventions. If you are eager to learn and work with the best films in anime, you'd be a great fit in our team which continues to bring the very best anime films from Japan's most prominent studios and creators!
Our fall internship will be the duration of an academic quarter/semester. Internships are for school credit.
Responsibilities (mainly for Distribution)
- Handling general office duties and shipping for distribution
- Research for marketing and film promotion
- Assist with content creation and copywriting
- Assist with creative assets (digital and print ads)
- Ability to video edit is a plus
Are you Japanese or fluent in Japanese?
There may also be tasks for Production! We collaborate with many production companies in both Japan and the U.S. Many production materials need to be translated including scripts, schedules, and budgets, pitches and so on. Also, both our distribution and production teams sometimes require help creating subtitles for localization.
- Must be a current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Ability to work two 8 hour shifts a week (10AM - 7PM with lunch)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong research, data entry, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, common sense, and discretion in handling confidential materials
- Adobe suite preferred
- High energy and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Knowledge of anime and anime fandom
- You love anime and love talking about it!