Accounts Receivable Specialist
Electric EntertainmentWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2023 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Specialist jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Accounts Receivable Specialist postings
Full Time Job
We're looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for processing a significant number of accounts receivable transactions and general accounting support tasks as directed by the Assistant Controller. Experience working with NetSuite, Bill.com, Expensify, and QuickBooks is a plus. Our ideal candidate holds an Associates or Bachelor's degree (preferably in accounting, business, or finance), however an applicant's skill, knowledge, and work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Receive, analyze, and process statements from revenue reporting partners and create timely and accurate invoices in NetSuite
• Receive and process payments in NetSuite
• Monitor and maintain assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, payment applications, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos
• Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for collection accounts
• Prepare and maintain various reports in Microsoft Excel
• Prepare journal entries
• Assist accounting department in achieving its monthly, quarterly, and year end closing goals.
• Assist with annual audit as needed
• Identify and resolve any financial discrepancies and provide feedback to the Controller and Assistant Controller
• Run various historical reports from QuickBooks
• Research various Accounts Receivable issues
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Minimum of four years accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts receivable, general ledger and financial reports.
• Experience with NetSuite, Bill.com, Expensify and Quickbooks
• Ability to adapt to new accounting information systems
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Ability to operate ten-key calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Experience working with databases is a plus.
• Self-starter: Able to complete work with little direct supervision.
• High attention to detail & produces work with a high level of accuracy.
• Understand accounting best practices & knowledge of GAAP.
• Very Knowledgeable with excel (ie formulas, pivot tables, and filtering)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Excellent fundamental understanding of general accounting principles
• Highly organized person with a strong attention to detail
• Manage and work effectively with other employees, customers, and vendors
• Detail oriented to follow through on tasks in a complete and professional manner
• Can multitask and time manage to properly complete tasks on time
• Willing to wear multiple hats and assist with administrative tasks and office tasks
• Looking for a long-term position
Salary Range: $25 - $30/hr DOE