Eighteentwentysix LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eighteentwentysix is looking to bring on experienced tour and event production managers for some exciting projects we have coming up. Our current and past clients include Olivia Rodrigo, Harry Styles, Doja Cat, Tyler the Creator, The Kid Laroi, and more.
The perfect candidate needs to be ready to jump right in from day one.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sourcing venues, local labor, vendors, rehearsal spaces, and other tools pertinent to the overall production of shows/events.
• Acting as liaison between all clients and vendors to ensure smooth operations during rehearsals, load in, show day, and load out.
• Assisting with advance details for technical needs for shows/events.
• Solving any production issues that may arise throughout planning and execution of shows/events.
• Developing relationships with artist, tour crew, artist management, and other important teams to ensure a successful and seamless outcome.
• Overseeing the load in and load out of shows/events.
• Building and updating budget as changes arise.
This job is based in North Hollywood, CA.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online