Eighteen TwentySixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eighteentwentysix is looking for a full time, LA based accountant. This will be an office based role w/ regular business hours in Studio City. Opportunities to work on concert production jobs and general business accounting. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are interested in the music/concert industry and have a strong desire to pursue a career in the live event production business.
- College degree, accounting/finance
- U.S. Passport
- 3 years relative experience
- Experience running Payroll
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks experience
• Recording of accounting transactions in our clients' software
• Bookkeeping to keep up with internal controls
• Responsible for managing pay for W2 employees & 1099 contractors.
• Accounts payable & receivable
• Budget reconciliation to actuals
• Baking Activity Reconciliations
• Autonomous, rigorous, organized and responsive
• Dynamic, team spirit, good relational qualities and adaptability
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online