Effective Immediately PRNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Effective Immediately PR is seeking a Music Publicist to join the team!
- Manage PR campaigns for artist releases.
- Create and compile press assets, select press photos, write press releases and edit bios.
- Pitch to media outlets and publications with press strategy, securing interviews, features (print, digital, tour press, broadcast), and brand partnerships.
- Prepare press reports.
- Social media supervision and artist development.
- Pitch to potential clients and secure new clientele.
- 2-3 years of experience in the entertainment/music industry, preferably in PR/marketing/artist development.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and social media platforms.
- Creative, self-generating and very organized self-starter.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and very professional.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Effective Immediately PR's mission is to guide emerging artists on their journey and to provide them with the tools to be successful, with flexibility and affordability as a priority. We take great care to listen to our client's music and create a customized approach to publicizing their projects.
The Company was built on a relentless drive to fight for artists and a fiercely independent spirit.
We are headquartered in New York City and work with artists from around the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online