Office Manager / Assistant to Head of Production
Edgeline FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Office Manager / Assistant to Head of Production
Edgeline Films is seeking a hyper organized and driven individual to keep our LA office in order, and assist the Head of Production with company operations and project specific needs. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, cares about the details, and has organizational initiative.
- Manage the Los Angeles office (Atwater Village) and help maintain an orderly work environment for the team.
- Implement organizational systems for our Los Angeles based edit suites.
Assistant to Head of Production:
- Assist in bookkeeping for the company and development projects.
- Manage and improve administrative workflows, such as equipment inventories, receipt management, subscription databases, payment processes, etc.
- Provide occasional production and development support for specific Edgeline Films projects.
Hours: Five days a week, 9am-5pm at our office in Atwater Village
We're a growing company that invests in the people on our team. This is a primarily administrative role, however for resourceful and dedicated individuals there will be real opportunities for growth into bigger roles, helping to create and produce our film and tv projects.
- Entry level position (no prior production experience necessary)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team member with the ability to work independently and be resourceful when needed
- Familiarity with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Google Suite
- LA based, willing to commute to Atwater Village
$1000/week (starting salary)
Helmed by Elyse Steinberg, Eli Despres, & Josh Kriegman, Edgeline Films is a boutique documentary production company focusing on prestige film and television. Our TCA-award winning docu series COUPLES THERAPY - now shooting its fifth season for Showtime - has been heralded by critics as ''… as rich a snapshot of human behavior as you are going to find'' and features on over a dozen critics' top ten lists. Our feature films include THE FIGHT, winner of the 2020 Sundance Jury Prize for Social Impact Filmmaking, and WEINER, winner of the 2016 Sundance Grand Jury Prize and short-listed for the Academy Award. Edgeline also has several exciting new projects in various stages of development and production with HBO and FX.
We strive to be a humane, fun, good-hearted place to work. Edgeline is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of all ethnicities, religions, gender and sexual identities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send us one paragraph about yourself, a resume, and two references. Email your application. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online