Intern - Social Media/Content
Echobend PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media/Content jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Social Media/Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media/Content? Position Summary:
The Social Media/Content Intern is responsible for implementing the social media strategy, managing, and overseeing all of Echobend Pictures social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more. We are looking for someone who is creative when it comes to making content and can also think outside the box to get that content to reach large audiences. Someone who is well organized and handles pressure well.
• You're exceptionally creative and want to grow
• You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
• You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
• You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
Job-Related Qualifications Standards
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, etc.)
• Experience with professional video editing software (Premiere, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve, etc.)
• Know the in's and out's of social media and how each operates.
• Experience with stills photography is a major plus.
• Experience in content copywriting.
• Potential full-time offer with additional benefits at the end of the internship (projected to go through summer)