Director Of Production/Executive Producer
EastCoast EntertainmentCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) is expanding our Artist Services department and we are seeking an experienced and self-motivated professional to help develop our artists as an Executive Producer. The Executive Producer is a high-level, multifaceted position that is responsible for leading and executing the mission of the ECE Artist Services Division and the ECE Video Production Unit team. This individual is both a Producer and a Production Manager wrapped into one package. They must be experienced with and understand all facets of development, production management, artist relations, budgeting and more. This job requires the ability to successfully produce content and effectively manage, communicate and collaborate with all other internal departments of the ECE organization as well as all outsourced freelance production crew. As the head of the Division, this position will oversee and manage the creative material output of the company and our exclusive artists. As a result, ECE will be able to provide and support our artists in the efforts to improve marketing quality and increase the number of booked dates while bringing artists to a level that executes the master vision of ECE and the clients we serve. This position will work with all ECE offices nationally. The Executive Producer reports to the CEO and Artist Services Committee and is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership, departments, and employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees the Artist Development Representative and plans/executes the ECE mission of producing ongoing content for our artists and company.
• Leads vendors in developing and delivering promotional material for artists (including still photos and promotional videos).
• Oversees development of Promotional Content Standards Guide to be distributed and used for ECE/Artist promotional material.
• Handles national outreach and management of appropriate vendor relationships, including but not limited to creative consulting, video production services, video editors and venue owners.
• Oversees the general creative quality within the ECE community.
• Works closely with LMDs, RAs, and the Artist Managers to identify artist needs and facilitate progress as needed.
• Works with marketing team to collaborate on the development of ECE-specific promotional material.
DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS:
• Work with each office to determine the creative strategy in each market.
• Interact with and oversee vendors, editors, producers and other creative production services.
• Lead in executing creative projects.
• Monitor progress and update plan of action within projects and the overall creative mission.
• Maintain and edit the ECE Creative library.
• Review and edit, as necessary, all creative material that has been produced.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
• Travel is required as the role oversees and manages numerous projects around the country.
• Ideal candidate will reside in the Carolinas, Georgia, or Virginia.
• At least 10 years of experience in video/creative content production and editing (portfolio is required).
• Highly experienced in all phases of production with a firm knowledge and understanding of high-quality creative content (film, photography, audio, lighting, production, etc.)
• Ideally a Producer/Editor or Producer/Shooter.
• Fierce attention to creative and technical detail.
• Extensive audio recording, mastering and sweetening knowledge.
• Excellent storyteller with a strong creative eye.
• Ability to follow Deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Power Rolodex and strategic relationships.
• Developed communication and negotiation skills that allow for effective relationship development.
• Involvement in the business of professional bands.
• Development of the marketability of a product or service.
• Proficient project management skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate ideas both written and verbally.
• Familiarity and comfort with modern technology.
• Strong understanding of the entertainment industry for private and corporate events.
• Ability to work at a fast pace, multi-task and handle high-pressure situations
Salary + health, 401K match, dental and vision insurance, collaboration with a tight knit team.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1976, EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) is the largest full-service entertainment agency in the country. Our artist roster is extensive, from comedians to original and cover musicians, celebrity talent, and performing artists. We book talent for every type of event imaginable, including festivals, corporate and private events, weddings, and university events. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, the Executive has the chance to gain experience from leaders with more than 80 years of combined experience in the entertainment industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online