Public Relations Assistant
East 2 West CollectiveLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
E2W Collective, a boutique bi-coastal Entertainment PR firm, is hiring a PR assistant in Los Angeles. An assistant position with E2W involves creating press clippings, media lists, press kits, and occasionally helping on-site with events for our clients. MUST be able to work 25-30 hours per week. We are currently remote. Please take a look at our social media and website to get a feel for our clients.
• Create pitch letters, media lists, press clippings, and press kits to ensure maximum coverage
• Occasionally help with red carpet events
• Pitch talent to media outlets and events
• Interest in working with talent in the entertainment and lifestyle spaces
• Preferably 1-2 years of executive or administrative assistant experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Detail orientated, excellent organizational skills, and good with time management
• Ability to self-motivate and be a quick thinker
• Team player within and outside the organization
Must have internet access and a reliable computer/laptop. This position is fully remote for the time being.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online