Intern - Marketing
DZL ConsultingLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Position title: Marketing Intern
Pay: Part Time Unpaid Internship
Reports to: Operations + Strategy Manager and Community + Media Coordinator
Start date: (May 15 - confirm end date upon hire)
About DZL: DZL Consulting is a branding and consulting company that specializes in digital marketing/optimization and advertising/PR for industries including film, music, and hospitality. At DZL, we strive to look at everything through a socially conscious lens and act with integrity, both internally and externally. Our inclusive clients and diverse team come together to work towards a more progressive future in the world of entertainment and service-based industries.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the following Essential Functions:
- Researching and building influencer lists
- Implement campaign outreaches
- Utilize research tools to analyze social media data
- Research and share new trends, platforms, and experiences that can be incorporated into the company
Social Media & Marketing:
Supporting Community + Media Coordinator on social media efforts for DZL and clients, including, but not limited to:
- Social media engagement
- Analyze social media stats
- Assist with creative asset inception and execution
- Maintain social media calendar
- Taking notes on new business and client calls, as requested by Operations + Strategy Manager and Community + Media Coordinator
- Strong interest of the entertainment industry preferred
- Experience with major social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Funny or at least trying to be
- Ability to work remotely (Open to out-of-state locations)
- Expertise in G-Suite, including Drive, Mail, Sheets, and Docs.
- Familiarity with tools like Mailchimp, Asana and Later are a plus, but not required.
- Basic understand of advertising; FB, YouTube, Google, are a plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet timely deadlines
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to learn
This will not be a super formal, corporate internship. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow! We're all about transparency and authenticity here at DZL and want you to succeed!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online